What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things , store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies use this site?
Google Analytics: Cookies analytical, are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
Facebook: Used in "like" and "recommend" buttons, allowing you to interact with the website.
See Facebook terms and conditions.
Youtube: We use these cookies to allow you to view Videos on our website via Youtube.
See Youtube policy.
Twitter: Used in "follow us" button.
See Twitter privacy.
Revocation and deleting cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer .
- For more information about the browser Firefox click here.
- For more information about the browser Chrome click here.
- For more information about the browser Explorer click here.
- For more information about the browser Safari click here.
- For more information about the browser Opera click here